There are a number of perks that come with being a Sixtyone ICTM member and helping people change the way they think about golf.
- Impact – Seeing a child’s eyes light up after hitting a solid golf shot is special. Likewise, it is equally rewarding to see the look on their faces when they grasp the concept that there are no referees or umpires on the golf course.
- Golf – Being a member of Sixtyone you have access to our network of golf enthusiasts and the resources they bring to the team.
- Cash – The process to become a paid ICTM member is straightforward. The more committed you are and the more you know about Sixtyone culture, the more money you can make:
- Stipends start at $15 per session and go up from their. All ICTM members start on an unpaid trial basis. This trial period could last as little as one or two sessions or take a while. The length is up to the individual, and is based on how committed they are and how quickly they learn.
- ICTM members are paid per session instead of per hour. Average sessions last between 45 minutes to an hour.
- Extended sessions (e.g. road trips and other all-day events) are compensated, once again, according to commitment and responsibility.
- Community service hours – The ICTM network is a great way for high school and college students to earn credits for community service.
Sixtyone does everything based on the philosophy that everything comes back to golf. Golfers keep their own score. Golfers call penalties on themselves. A golfer is expected to do the right thing whether anyone is watching over them or not. If you put in the work, the right thing to do is make sure that you are compensated in a number of ways.