- If you are using an internet browser on a laptop or desktop computer, you can click this link to join the Google Meet video chat.
- If you’re using a mobile phone and have a Gmail account, you can use this link to join the video chat on your phone.
- If you do not have a Gmail account or have access to a desktop or laptop browser, contact us here and we will show you how to call in to the chat session.
We get together online a few times a week to talk about golf, discuss the latest challenges in the Pursuit Game, and basically have some fun with other members of the Golf Squad.
Our chats have weekly themes.
- The first week of the month is about self-awareness and self-improvement.
- The second is about strategy and managing obstacles.
- The third is style and culture.
- The last week is about physical and mental fitness.
These are the themes, but what we do most is to try to get closer to our goal of becoming complete and independent Sixtyone golfers, and have fun while we do it.
See you soon!